Everyone should have a savings account. Resource Federal Credit Union offers the competitive rates and flexibility you need to help you meet your financial goals. Whether you're starting your first savings program or are interested in saving for your retirement, your child's education, or any other worthwhile purpose, Resource Federal offers an array of options from which to choose.
• Only $25 needed to open
• You can withdraw once a month without penalty.
This is a children's savings account for ages 12 and under.
• Balance available Oct. 1 of every year
• $15 penalty for early withdrawal.
• This pays a higher interest rate than savings
• You can withdraw twice a year without penalty.
• We offer more competitive interest rates than most other financial institutions.
• A minimum of only $500 is needed to open.
• Flexible terms from three to 60 months.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA):
You can choose among Traditional, Roth or Educational IRA accounts.
ATM Cards available for Savings Accounts!